The Sliplock window restrictor is suitable for the home, public properties and commercial applications. Perfect for buildings such as care homes, hotels, nurseries, schools, universities and hospitals. Ideal for all properties looking to prevent accidents and provide improved safety and additional security for opening windows and doors.
- The window restrictor has a 200mm metal cable securely fixed between two robust metal units
- Locks by sliding the detachable unit over a back plate fixed to the window opening
- Frame unit is fixed securely to the frame giving restriction by cable length and frame positioning
- Features a dedicated key to release the locking case
- Casing slides off the back plate once unlocked to allow full access to the window for maintenance
- Classified as child safety restrictor due to limited opening
- Supplied with 5x self-tapping screws (4.2x25mm)